domingo, 16 de junio de 2013

Father's Day ♡


This is my dad. I miss him so much. He was one awesome person. He made me smile and laugh whenever I felt down. He made me feel special even when I knew I wasn't. He taught me how to appreciate anything I do in life. He would never pressure me to become a doctor or a lawyer. Something he would always say was "If you wish to be a janitor or a garbage worker, go for it. Never be ashamed of what kind of job you have. And whatever you do in life always remember to be the best at what you're at." He made me strive for any dream I had no matter how silly it was. Sadly he can't watch me fulfill my dreams since he passed away 4 years ago from cancer. Even to this day it hurts and I miss him as if it happened yesterday. He will always be my favorite person and I will never ever forget him. Happy Father's Day Dad and may you always rest in peace. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario